Tuesday, March 27, 2012



I enjoyed the talent board assignment because I rarely get a chance to be creative with my learning. I enjoy the Spider Man theme because I always enjoyed Spider Man as a child. I really have enjoyed learning about talents as well, and I do think that I will be able to incorporate it my future classroom. My talent board is made up of birthday party assortments. Each talent is a plate, and the webbing hand is the academics. The idea is that Spider Man webs the talents into his hand. I thought that it would appeal to younger children and immediately capture their attention. I plan to keep this board for future reference. I think it will be helpful to get children to think critically about their lives and the decisions that they make when they are young. I really enjoy making children think about their actions, even if it means embarrassing them in front of the class. In my experience this has been a good method of changing the behavior of a child. I think that the thinking skills model could prevent alot of children from making illegal mistakes, and could therefore prevent them from living a life of crime if implemented correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment