Monday, March 12, 2012

Reflection #8

This week was an online class, and I learned about more talents. I also learned how to incorporate this into my lesson plans as a teacher. I believe that the information provided about talents is important, and I believe it is useful. I think talents are going to be excellent for my students enrolled in special education because it will encourage them to think critically about the decisions they make. I believe this will be an excellent first step to developing responsibility and a level of independent behavior. Decision making, planning, forecasting, productive thinking, and communication are considered to be the five talents. I think they all play an equal role in someone life because it is almost like you need all five talents in order to be successful in life. I do find decision making to be the most important because if a person makes terrible decisions then nothing else will matter. I also like the Matrix's that are used with each talent because it gives the student a visual of how to demonstrate the mastery of each talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment