Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reflection #5

This week’s class meeting was interesting because we went over the Talent’s lesson in class. I enjoyed learning about the talents because I think there are many things that I will use for my own class. Five different talents were covered in class: productive thinking, communication, forecasting, planning, and decision making. I think these talents are good descriptors of most people. I personally enjoy planning and communicating. I am also excited about the lesson plans that I will be making because I plan to use all of them in my classes that I teach. I really enjoyed the line game in class because it was so interesting to see what everyone made it into. I really liked how Kendall made hers into a watch. I thought that everyone was extremely creative with the exercise. I never realized how something as simple as a line can be made into so many different things. I would like to use this exercise with students who have disabilities because I would like my students to begin thinking critically. I firmly believe that if students do not challenge themselves and think critically then they will never reach the maximum potential in life. It is my goal as a teacher to ensure that every student strive for the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment