Monday, February 27, 2012

Discussion #4

This week’s topic was mainly about integrating technology into the classroom, and I was extremely excited about it. Personally, I find technology very exciting and very useful, and I enjoy using it. I would say that I spend at least 3 hours on the computer each and every day. The biggest concept that I learned this week is that technology does not have to be complex or difficult. I learned to start smart, and then gradually work towards bigger and better pieces of technology. I would like to contribute a twitter account with the class because I find it beneficial. I think even in my teaching career I can use twitter. I think it would be great for students to post questions that they have regarding lessons taught, and other students and myself could help to answer them. It would form team work and collaboration among the whole class. I plan to integrate technology by using something called an Elmo. The Elmo is so unique because it allows an instructor to draw digitally and access the computer without actually being at the computer. I find it very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment