Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflection 8

This week was another very interesting week in class because we went further in detail about Talents. I think that talents are going to be very beneficial in my career as a special education teacher. I really like the idea of teaching students to think critically and analyze information in a deeper way than what they have done previously. The five talents are productive thinking, communication, forecasting, planning, and decision making. I think these talents definitely belong in a good lesson plan. We also made drawings today out of lines. I was not very good with mine, but I really enjoyed looking at some of the creations from my classmates. I didn't think people could be that creative, but they truly are creative. My classmates really thought critically about what they could make out of the line, and they worked hard to achieve a good creation. I really liked the line lesson, and I do think that it would be a great lesson to incorporate later with my students. I think that students would be able to create even more creative things than we did. I really enjoy being creative, but I am not an artists of any kind. I am much better at being creative with thoughts and ideas versus drawings. This was defintely an eye opener lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment